Store Managers Needed! CBD Location
|Job Title:||Store Managers Needed! CBD Location|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum + incentives|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Semb|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2018 16:33|
Store Managers Needed - Melbourne CBD
- Join a household name brand with great opportunities!
- Take that next step! Career development and progression plans available.
- Get paid what you're worth! Competitive salary with fantastic benefits!
As a retail icon in Australia, exciting opportunities exist for experienced and passionate retail Regional/Senior Store Managers to join this leading business, to help drive results - both in sales and customer service. You will be responsible for a team of up to 75 people to achieve financial results as well as executing the company strategy and objectives. An energetic, positive and friendly approach will see you secure this great role.
- Responsible for financial performance of key focus area
- Coach to drive and deliver on the customer experience
- Mentor team and coach for performance
- Ensure all company core values and beliefs are upheld
- Stock and inventory management
- Strategic thinking to improve results
- Partnership with key stakeholders to drive business
The successful candidate should possess/be:
- Results driven - in both sales and service
- Flexible, hands on attitude
- Proven leadership qualities
- A keen eye/attention to detail
- Ability to motivate with a strong team Ability to create and drive a culture of high performance
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package and other benefits
- Work with established large-format national brand
- Continuous training, support and professional development
- Great family-like culture with team
- Work Life balance
- Challenging but rewarding experience
Previous experience in a high-volume environment along with homewares or electrical background is essential. To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Semb on 0450 221 655 quoting reference #8342.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.