|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000.00 - AU$55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 16:44|
About the role
We're recruiting for an Australian homeware brand that supplies the likes of David Jones and Myer. They're headquartered in Melbourne and have a small creative studio attached to the Head Office.
The brand needs a full-time Stylist who will be based in their Studio (located close to Mulgrave).
Working closely with their in-house Photographer, the successful candidate will be responsible for styling all of the brand's latest collections for photoshoots. Product will include bed linen, cushions, throws and home accessories.
A typical week will consist of 37.5 hours of work, but candidates will need to be flexible during any particularly busy periods.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP. If you meet the requirements for this role, feel free to contact me on Katej@tshr.com.au / 02 9222 9754.
Studio located close to Monash University/Mulgrave.
What's on offer
- Full time, stable role with Monday - Friday hours.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic team of in-house experts.
- Great company culture.
- Opportunity to work with high quality, trend-driven product that's fun to style.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Style new product collections for Photoshoots.
- Collaborate with the Photographer to ensure that all images are high quality and on-brand.
- Deliver a beautiful end product that entices customers and accurately showcases the product.
- Previous photoshoot styling experience.
- Experience styling products in a studio (we are not looking for a Property Stylist at this time).
- Demonstrable industry experience - must have worked with bedding and soft homeware before.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Kate Jolly
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's