Supervisor - Luxury French Fashion House
|Job Title:||Supervisor - Luxury French Fashion House|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$58000 - AU$62000 per annum + super, great commission and discounts|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 15:27|
Our client is recruiting for a Supervisor for their stunning Sydney Boutique.
Our client is renowned for their luxury ready-to-wear, leather goods, footwear and accessories. The Supervisor must live and breathe the World of luxury, you must be up to date with current season trends and have a huge passion for beautiful high-quality products.
- Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI's, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Maintaining VM and store presentation to company standards
- Building and developing strong client relationships
- Organizing VIP events
- Experience in managing a team with proven ability to exceed set budgets & KPI's
- MUST have luxury experience
- Effective time management with excellent people management skills
- A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Customer service focused with a sharp eye for store presentation
- A passion for the World of Luxury is essential
- A competitive base salary
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Generous clothing allowance
- Amazing discounts and benefits
This role would be perfect for a luxury focused candidate wanting to make their mark in the World of luxury fashion!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's