SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
|Job Title:||SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||circa $180k + Car Allowance - Attractive Pkg|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 20:08|
Established and Progressive High Performing Business experiencing exponential growth in the FOOD & BEVERAGE sector are currently looking for a SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER for their Development, Construction & Fit Out division.
This role oversees all SUPPLY CHAIN for property development which includes Commercial Kitchen fit Out, Equipment Development, Hardware, Lighting, Furniture Sourcing and Procurement through to Building Materials & Services - The complete fit out. This includes development approvals, execution of strategies, policies, objectives and plans designed to achieve the companies approved growth, revenue and profit targets.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you ll work very closely with the National Design & Construction Manager, supported by 2 direct reports (coordinating commercial equipment) - you'll also indirectly supervise the equipment distribution Centre.
We are ideally looking for a background in Engineering as this role leads engineering development for all equipment + commercial kitchen equipment & procurement. The role will provide leadership in development & procurement strategies, standards, processes and plans for both refurbishment and complex capital projects.
Building relationships and key networks with internal and external stakeholders will be key to your long-term success.
- Responsible for designated capital works procurement including construction materials, services and equipment
- Development of special projects / equipment approvals and standards
- Develop and maintain strong supplier relationships
- Source, supply and evaluate suppliers to provide the required quality, price and continuity of supply.
- Lead competitive tenders for agreed categories for Construction materials and services.
- Establish industry best practice.
- Liaise with internal teams (Design and Construction, legal, Development) to support negotiation and set up of contracts
- Manage evaluate & review NEW development and current equipment
- Lead new technology ideas and potential future developments
- Provide regular progress reports to key stakeholders as needed.
- Direct and approve all Equipment Procurement. Ensure products are safe, fit for purpose, cost effective, available and restaurant ready.
- Ability to create, publish a presentation and present to a crowd - tech savvy
As the Development - Supply Chain Manager, you will provide leadership and direction, whilst fostering a positive team culture. You'll establish effective communication channels to encourage collaboration and new ideas and you'll maintain and govern risk and quality management plans to assure effective management of Contracts & Procurement.
Essential Qualifications and expertise
- Relevant tertiary qualifications; preferably in an Engineering discipline, Construction SCM, or related discipline
- Strong technical experience associated with equipment & & construction materials
- Experience in fast moving - Large format - Multi-Retail Outlet Industry - International experience highly regarded
- Ability to take on high level responsibility and apply independent judgement for large Capital Projects
If you believe that you have the necessary, experience, you are a collaborator with previous experience in a similar industry - (proven career progression). then, apply now.
My Client is hiring so I will be Shortlisting immediately.
Please note, only successful candidates will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a Cover Letter, Resume & all relevant details with your application.
APPLY NOW - Attach a Word doc. resume, your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Colette on 02) 82235320
For further opportunities please see our website: www.tshr.com.au