|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Base + Super + Car Allowance - Attractive Pkg|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2020 18:46|
Large capitol works - Supply Chain - Development, Commercial Kitchen - Equipment & Fit Out
This role oversees all SUPPLY CHAIN for Property Development & Commercial Kitchen fit Out, Equipment Development, Hardware, Lighting, Furniture Sourcing and Procurement through to Building Materials & Services.
This includes development approvals, execution of strategies, policies, objectives and plans designed to achieve the companies approved growth, revenue and profit targets.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you'll closely with the National Design & Construction Manager, supported by 2 direct reports (coordinating commercial equipment) - you'll also indirectly supervise the equipment distribution Centre.
We are ideally looking for a background in Engineering as this role leads engineering development for all equipment + commercial kitchen equipment & procurement. The role will provide leadership in development & procurement strategies, standards, processes and plans for both refurbishment and complex capital projects.
Building relationships and key networks with internal and external stakeholders will be key to your long-term success.
- Responsible for designated capital works procurement including construction materials, services and equipment
- Development of special projects / equipment approvals and standards
- Develop and maintain strong supplier relationships
- Source and evaluate suppliers
- Lead competitive tenders for agreed categories for Construction materials and services.
- Liaise with internal teams (Design and Construction, legal, Development) to support negotiation and set up of contracts
- Direct & approve production & procurement of NEW Equipment developments and current equipment
- Ensure products are safe, fit for purpose, cost effective, available and restaurant ready.
- Manage budgets & present data to management
As the Development - Supply Chain Manager, you will provide leadership and direction, whilst fostering a positive team culture. You'll establish effective communication channels to encourage collaboration and ideas and you'll maintain and govern risk and quality management plans to assure effective management of Contracts & Procurement.
Essential Qualifications and expertise
- Relevant tertiary qualifications; preferably in an Engineering discipline, Construction SCM, or related discipline
- Strong technical experience associated with equipment & & construction materials
- Experience in fast moving - Large format - Multi-Retail Outlet Industry (international experience highly regarded)
- Ability to take on high level responsibility and apply independent judgement for large Capital Projects
If you believe that you have the necessary, experience, you are a collaborator with previous experience in a similar industry - (proven career progression). then, apply now.
Please note, only successful candidates will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a Cover Letter, Resume & all relevant details with your application.
APPLY NOW - Attach a Word doc. resume, your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Colette on: email@example.com
For further opportunities please see our website: www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's