|Job Title:||CATEGORY MANAGER|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Base + Car Allowance - Attractive Pkg|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 18:44|
Supply Chain - Grocery, Food & Beverage
This role oversees all SUPPLY CHAIN for Grocery, Fresh & Dry ingredients, Sauces & Beverages - sourcing and procurement.
As the Category & Supply Manager, you'll be supported by a team of analysts. You will also manage Quality Assurance & be responsible for delivery & distribution.
We are looking for a background in supply chain of food (fresh, frozen & dry). The role will provide leadership in development & procurement strategies, standards, quality & handling processes.
Building relationships and key networks with internal and external stakeholders will be key to your long-term success.
- Develop, maintain and manage strong supplier relationships & supplier performance
- Source and evaluate suppliers - manage trends in raw material pricing
- Manage Quality Assurance, approvals and standards
- Manage supply chain and daily operations of supply chain including QA, transport and distribution
- Manage category spends - budgets, strategic planning & direction
- Oversee Demand Planning
- Manage negotiation and set up of contracts
- Work closely with New Product Development Team and Marketing on new products, approvals, quality, standards & packaging,
- Direct & approve production & procurement
- Ensure products are safe, of high quality and meet all standards, fit for purpose, cost effective and available
As the Category Supply Manager, you will provide leadership and direction, whilst fostering a positive team culture. You'll establish effective communication channels to encourage collaboration and ideas and you'll maintain and govern risk and quality to assure effective management of Contracts & Procurement.
Essential Qualifications and expertise
- Relevant tertiary qualifications; food and safety Industry
- Experience in fast moving - Multi-Retail Outlet Industry
- Ability to take on high level responsibility
If you believe that you have the necessary, experience, you are a collaborator with previous demonstrated experience in the supply of Food - fresh, frozen and dry then, apply now.
Please note, only successful candidates will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a Cover Letter outlining your background + Resume & all relevant details with your application.
APPLY NOW - Attach a Word doc. resume, your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Colette on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further opportunities please see our website: www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's