Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Location:||Western Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Connell|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 17:22|
Well established wholesale group who supply a 'one stop solution' to major retailers such as Bunnings, Woolworths and Mitre 10 are keen to appoint a Supply Chain Manager to oversee operational planning, forecasting, purchasing and Logistics.
You will bring a high level of Supply Chain Knowledge, Planning & skills to this long established and growing business and will effectively lead & compliment a great support team by actively driving operational planning & supporting the business through a major growth phase.
Ideally you have set up and successfully implemented a sales forecasting & production planning system such as Netstock for a product-based business, or at least significantly improved an existing system. A desire to fully understand and utilise systems to their maximum potential is part of your DNA.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be working with each of the divisional GM's, production managers, and sales managers, so building relationships and interpersonal skills are key.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Manage & Improve the Groups Sales, Forecasting & Operational Planning
· Oversee Purchasing & sourcing activity across the group.
· Ongoing analysis to identify & implement direct supply & cost savings.
· Coordinate budgets, manage purchasing costs and achieve planned targets
· Set up and manage the buy plans and procurement processes for each business
· Train and upskill staff in better buying /purchasing practices
· Manage inventory & production plans across the group
· Identify new opportunities to enhance productivity
· Build reliable supplier relationships
· Ensure that Stock meets quality, quantity, and timing requirements
· Negotiate and implement supplier agreements (Stock & Freight)
· Establish a monitoring system for supplier performance. Review performance annually (including service level agreements)
· Coordinate with staff and suppliers to continually improve supply chain process and efficiencies to support the customer experience
· Lead the development and use of 'tools and functionality' within MYOB Advanced and Netstock; (manage costs, stock, sales forecasts & production planning) - providing information, further training and insights to staff
· A competitive salary with bonus structure
· A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
· Career progression to GM of Operations Management & beyond
The successful candidate:
Will have relevant supply chain experience within a manufacturing or product-based business. Industry sectors such as perishable goods, FMCG, horticulture, building products who sell and ship into Woolworths and/or Bunnings would be ideal. A track record in successfully delivering supply chain improvement projects that were high impact and included implementing new sales forecasting and production planning systems is a must. Knowledge of MYOB advanced and/or NetStock are an advantage as is relevant qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a word Doc CV & Cover Letter addressing the role requirements with your application.
APPLY NOW - your application will be directed to Garry Connell.
Due to volume of applications, only successful candidates will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence.
Please note this role is only open to Australian Permanent Residents.