Supply Chain Manager - Group
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager - Group|
|Location:||Western Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 - AU$125000.00 per annum + Base + Super + Bonus structure|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2020 16:05|
Leading Group of Wholesale Suppliers offering a 'one stop solution' to major retailers such as Bunnings and Mitre 10, as well as the building and landscape Industry are keen to appoint a 'Group Supply Chain Manager' to oversee operational planning, forecasting, purchasing and Logistics of the groups 3 businesses.
You will bring a high level of Supply Chain Knowledge, Planning & skills to this long established and growing business and will effectively lead & compliment a great support team by actively driving operational planning & supporting the business through a major growth phase.
Ideally, you will have a background & understanding in perishable goods handling; either from the food, landscaping or FMCG industries. You may be currently in a 2IC position and ready to take your next step up.
Reporting to the CEO, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage & Improve the Groups Sales, Forecasting & Operational Planning
- Oversee Purchasing & sourcing activity across the group.
- Ongoing analysis to identify & implement direct supply & cost savings.
- Coordinate budgets, manage purchasing costs and achieve planned targets
- Set up and manage the buy plans and procurement processes for each business
- Train and up-skill staff in better buying /purchasing practices
- Manage inventory & production plans across the group
- Identify new opportunities to enhance productivity
- Build reliable supplier relationships
- Ensure that Stock meets quality, quantity, and timing requirements
- Negotiate and implement supplier agreements ( Stock & Freight)
- Establish a monitoring system for supplier performance. Review performance annually (including service level agreements)
- Coordinate with staff and suppliers to continually improve supply chain process and efficiency's to support the customer experience
- Lead the development and use of 'tools and functionality' within MYOB Advanced and Netstock; (manage costs, stock, sales forecasts & production planning) - providing information, further training and insights to staff
- A competitive salary with bonus structure
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
- Career progression to GM of Operations Management & beyond
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualifications in Planning, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Solid experience working in Supply Chain Management related roles ie: FMCG, building products, food, agriculture industries.
- Track record in successfully delivering supply chain improvement projects that were high impact and included implementing new systems
- Leadership & Mentoring skills, (Customer Focus, Performance, Leadership, Integrity, Respect)
- Clear, interpersonal communication, negotiation skills and a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail - Strategic thinker
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office applications
- MYOB Advanced & Netstock - highly desirable
- Highly organised - ability to multi-task and deal with a variety of activities
- Applicants must be residents of Australia.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a word Doc CV & Cover Letter addressing the role requirements with your application.
APPLY NOW - your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher e: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further opportunities please see our website: www.tshr.com.au
Due to volume of applications, only successful candidates will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence.
Please note this role is only open to Australian Permanent Residents.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's