Talent Acquisition Manager
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + super + company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Monique Hope|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 14:47|
Australian Fashion Brand with a National presence successfully expanding internationally is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to focus on support office roles. You should be able to demonstrate a track record of achievement in the recruitment industry (in either agency or internally within a retail environment). Of equal importance are your personal values and characteristics which include a high work ethic, a hands-on, "can-do" attitude, pride in your presentation and communication ability; an empathy that recognises the importance of people; and a true customer service approach. Above all you will be a team player, see yourself as a people person, enjoy success, be confident in your own ability and like being part of a highly productive work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- End to End Recruitment across head office roles across all functions
- Sourcing strategy, referral program, brand engagement/awareness
- Collaborate with internal function heads to provide suitable talent
- Leadership of a small team
- Candidate assessment, references and verification
- General office administration
- Maintaining data base and records
- Develop ads, employment contracts
Skills and experience
- At least 1-2 years experience working in a retail HR/Recruitment environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, a peoples person
- Strong attention to detail, organisational skills & solid time management skills
- Experience leading the recruitment strategy for a retail business
- Computer savvy
Our focus is on quality, capability and culture fit. Building a strong Brand awareness, driving internal career succession and personal development.
If you have a positive attitude, with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships, you will be provided with an opportunity to establish yourself with a company that will challenge, foster and develop you to your full potential in a friendly and supportive work environment. Salary on offer for your expertise and can do attitude is $100-110K + super + company benefits.
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Monique Hope on 0407 112 211 quoting reference #8459.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's