Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 14:25|
About the company
The client is a fashion retail business currently undergoing organisational change. The client is iconic within the fashion industry and is known for priding itself on quality.
The role is based in their new offices in North Sydney with parking available on site.
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will report into the HR Manager and will manage recruitment end to end for their 50 stores and support with Head Office Recruitment. Over time this role will evolve to take on more HR generalist responsibilities and is a great opportunity for an experienced Recruiter wanting to take the next step in their career.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manage end to end recruitment.
- Develop internal and external talent pools to support the company's recruitment and succession planning requirements.
- Take a customer centric approach to recruitment.
- Manage the company's Linkedin Profile.
- Take the lead with sourcing and implementing an Applicant Tracking System.
- Improve the current Recruitment and Attraction strategy.
- Take an active approach to recruitment through head hunting, store visits and utilising social media.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand their recruitment needs.
- Coach and train Hiring Managers on effective recruitment skills.
Skills & experience
- 2 + years similar experience within retail or hospitality.
- Ideally has experience in a recruitment agency.
- An interest in HR.
- Customer focused.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's