Territory Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Territory Sales Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$80000.00 per annum + super + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 15:56|
Manage beautiful brands that are well-known in the market
Enjoy flexible working and autonomy
Manage your own time and plan your own routes
About the role
We're recruiting for one of the largest and best-known textiles businesses in Australia. The business is comprised of multiple brands, including some of the best-loved Manchester labels in the market. They supply the likes of David Jones, Myer and Harris Scarfe - to name a few!
The team are on the lookout for an experienced Territory Sales Manager to take over their ANZ accounts. Reporting to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will take over an extensive account list throughout New South Wales, selling a beautiful portfolio of brands into trusted Buyers, Owners and Merchandisers.
Selling textiles requires face-to-face contact with customers who love to touch and see the product. As such, the successful candidate will be on road 3-4 days a week. On the days when they are not on the road, there is flexibility around working from the office or working from home.
This employer offers flexible working, fantastic progression opportunities and a generous car allowance. You'll also be given the freedom to work autonomously, plan your own routes and manage your own accounts.
- Generate a strategic sales plan for your accounts.
- Present new collections to your key Buyers, Owners and Merchandisers.
- Perform in-store visits and advise on merchandising guidelines.
- Analyse ongoing sales, identifying bestsellers and areas for improvement, then sharing your insights with the Design team.
- Create bespoke merchandising guidelines for your accounts.
- Previous experience in textiles, manchester, homeware or an aligned industry.
- Strong background in B2B sales and experience of managing a territory.
- A warm, outgoing attitude that entices customers.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's