|Job Title:||Visual Designer|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 17:02|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focuses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Visual Designer that is aligned to the brand values.
The role is full time and based in their offices in the Eastern Suburbs and is situated close to public transport.
About the role
The role of the Visual Designer is to provide conceptual and finished art that meets The Beauty Chef's brand standards and marketing communication needs.
In addition, working closely with the Content Manager, the role will assist the Marketing Team in the day-to-day creative communication of The Beauty Chef.
Duties & responsibilities
- Is part of monthly creative meeting with CEO & Creative Director to brainstorm, align on brand creative projects and direction.
- Aligns with Content Manager and Marketing Executive on asset creative and CEO for approval of Design concepts.
- Establish concepts and design direction for all on and offline projects/ brand materials.
- Produces graphic design and materials in line with brief.
- Provide innovative, strategic and high quality graphic design services that are in line with The Beauty Chef.
- Creates finished artwork for print (including but not limited to) newsprint/ press, magazine, brochures, Press Ads, Print Ads etc.
- Partner with Marketing Executive to formulate marketing and campaign creative across all touch points.
- Manipulates, converts or adjusts images to achieve the desired effect.
- Designs finished artwork for POS collateral and materials.
Skills & experience
- 3 + years' Visual/ Graphic Design experience either in-house or agency.
- Understands health, wellness and beauty and is able to interpret trends and leverage these from a marketing perspective.
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Strong conceptual Designer with the ability to communicate clearly, while also maintaining depth in their work.
- Strong and flexible skills in print and a strong understanding web and digital design.
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes
- Generous product allowance
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. Please make sure to include a link to your portfolio or attach your portfolio.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Adrian Markovski, 02 9023 1014.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's