|Job Title:||Warehouse Coordinator|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$55000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Tom Shapland|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2018 15:35|
- Market leader in premium travel goods and accessories
- Great Salary and Monday-Friday roster
- Fantastic opportunity to work alongside a dedicated team
Our client is a market leader in the premium travel goods and accessories industry. They pride themselves on offering a wide range of high performing products that combine strength with stylish looks.
A committed and high-energy Warehouse Coordinator is required to work alongside their team of 10-15 staff at the distribution location in the Northern suburbs. This is a fast-paced, hands-on role where everyday is different. You will work with a dedicated team to ensure their high standards of delivery and distribution are met in a timely and effective manner.
Key duties of the role include:
- Assist in arranging daily workload
- Pick and packing orders
- Prioritising daily orders
- Helping to coordinating trucks and shipping containers
- At least 2 years of Warehousing experience (preferably bulky goods)
- Strong communication and work ethic
- A good understanding across pick + packing orders
If you're looking for a new challenge and have the skill-set required to be successful in this role, please apply using the link. Alternatively call Tom Shapland at Trak Recruiting on 03 9823 5804 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's