|Job Title:||Warehouse Manager|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Tom Shapland|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 12:00|
- Great Salary (70-75K + super)
- Fantastic opportunity to lead a dedicated team
- Business expanding nationally
An exciting opportunity exists to join a specialist heritage furniture retailer at their flagship South Eastern (Bayside) suburb location, as they look to grow their operation in Melbourne and nationally.
This is a multi-faceted role, requiring experience across logistics, stock and inventory control, rostering, customer service and hands-on leadership. Ideally you will have had senior warehouse management/operations experience in furniture, outdoor lifestyle products or Big Box retail.
Requirements for the role:
- At least 3 years Warehouse Management experience
- Forklift and driving license
- Previously managed a team of 10+
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
What's on offer:
- Generous Salary
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Business is in expansion - opportunity for growth within role
- Implement new systems and procedures
If you're interested in this role and would like to find out more please apply using the link, or call Tom Shapland at TSHR on 0410 876 577, for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's