|Job Title:||Warehouse Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$75000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Tom Shapland|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 12:36|
- Fun culture
- Great Salary
- Fantastic opportunity to lead a dedicated team
Our client is a well established fashion accessories business. They pride themselves on offering a wide range of fun, vibrant and stylish products!
An opportunity exists for an experienced Warehouse Manager to oversee a team at their location in the Port Melbourne. This is a fast-paced, hands-on role where everyday will be different. You will work with a dedicated team to ensure their high standards of delivery and distribution are met in a timely and effective manner.
Key duties of the role include:
- Arranging daily workloads
- Customer Service
- Ordering consumables
- Prioritising daily orders and liaising with repairers
- At least 3 years Warehouse Management experience
- Strong leadership, delegation and customer service skills
- A proven background leading teams
If you're interested and have the skill-set required to be successful in this role, please apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively call Tom at Trak Recruiting on 03 9823 5804 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's